TERMS & CONDITIONS
We really want to keep these simple and plain English, so here goes…
- We will not use your data for anything other than administering and communicating to you about tickets, or responding to your submissions on our contact form. We definitely won't share this information with anyone else.
- Please don’t copy any of our information for commercial purposes without our consent.
- The information we provide is to the best of our knowledge at the time of writing, and we can't be held liable for any errors.
- The use of the site if subject to UK laws, and if you don't like any of our terms please don't use our website.
- If you have any questions about these Ts&Cs or your dealings with this site, please Contact Us
- It is your responsibility to bring either the e-ticket, paper ticket or cash to buy a ticket, otherwise we will not be able to admit you.
- If you share an eticket and it is used before your arrival, we cannot admit a second person on the same ticket.
- We will not refund any tickets prior to the event and whilst we will do our utmost to ensure that the event runs, if there are circumstances beyond our control (for example weather is such that it would be dangerous to put on the fireworks), no refunds will be given however all proceeds made will still go to local charities and good causes.